Shareiko Natalia Lvovna – Ph.D., vice-rector of the Institute of Biosensory Psychology, founder of the Centre for Social Support, project manager “BUSINESS ECOLOGY” (Intuition).
In the Institute of Biosensory Psychology: Vice-Rector.
Briefly about myself:
- Biosensory psychologist, business consultant (intuition in business, anti-crisis approaches, family relations);
- Healer with 25 years of experience, doctor;
- Grand Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology;
- Professor in the field of psychology of the International University of Basic Education (IUBE, Oxford Educational Network);
- Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences;
- Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology, University of California (Los Angeles);
- Laureate of the contest “Person of Russia-2008”;
- Nominee “WHO IS WHO IN RUSSIA”.
Work experience in the field of biosensory psychodisciplines: since 1991.
The main areas of work in the field of biosensory psychodisciplines:
- Supporting entrepreneurs and their families (including children), identifying and training of the use of reserve capabilities for the development of the situation in the optimal direction;
- Work with the management staff of the enterprise and staff (individual and group work);
- Development of intuition, personal factors leading to success;
- Improve family relations, help in dealing with “complex” children;
- Healing of bodily ailments;
- Assistance in resolving conflict situations;
- Strengthening of personal competitive advantages;
- Business orientation (prioritization);
- Identify the hidden potentiality;
- Discovery of abilities, the renewal of interest in what is happening, the return of the brightness of sensations and the taste of life;
- Psycho discharge of businessmen and quick ways of psychophysical recovery in stressful situations;
- The development of “lively mind”, intuition, sensory abilities.
- Learning from Vladimir Tonkov since 1991;
- Thousands of people were healed and improved the quality of life due to the deep practices of biosensory psychology used by the specialist;
- Awarded with the Gold Medal “For Outstanding Achievements” in the field of sensology and biosensory psychodisciplines (2012);
- For her services to cosmonautics, she was awarded a medal named after the USSR pilot-cosmonaut Y.A. Gagarin (2008), as well as for her great contribution to the propaganda of the achievements of Russian cosmonautics with the diploma of the Russian Cosmonautics Federation;
- Individual and group training, lectures, seminars of various levels of complexity in Russia, Germany, USA, Estonia, India, Austria, Australia, etc .;
- More than 20 years organizer and participant of all-Russian and international scientific congresses and conferences on psychology and psychotherapy, traditional medicine, sensology and other natural-science topics;
- The participant of the world record in the nomination ” The largest community of people, trained telekinesis skills (contactless movement of objects) in the shortest possible time” (author of the record – V. V. Tonkov, Book of Records and Achievements of Russia 2008);
- Invited expert in the programs of central and regional television, radio distribution; many printed publications.