Maiboroda Marina Valeryevna – psychologist-consultant, specialist in bioenergetic practices, certified teacher in hatka yoga.
Work experience in the field of biosensory psychodisciplines: since 2010.
The main areas of work in the field of biosensory psychodisciplines:
- Individual counselling and support on personal matters, health issues and interpersonal relationships;
- group and individual practical classes on bioenergetic practices, yoga practices;
- physio-plastic training with the activation of bioenergetic components, respiratory technologies, yoga practices for healing, recovery or weight loss.
Professional education in the field of biosensory psychology:
- Modern aspects of psychological counselling and personality research (professional retraining);
- Social anti-crisis support in the light of biosensory psychodisciplines (advanced training).
Conducted courses and seminars:
- Daily General course
- Bioenergetic massage. Self-regulation. Healing
- YOGA. Energy Practices
- Thematic seminars