Kuznetsova Nadezhda Olegovna – a teacher and a specialist in biosensory psychology.
In the Institute of Biosensory Psychology: a teacher.
Briefly about myself:
Within the framework of professional development since 1997 I have been studying at the Institute of Biosensory Psychology in courses and seminars on subjects: Healing, Biosensory Psychology, Mysticism, Magic, Plastic and Strength of Movement, Sound Formation, Respiratory Psychotechnics.
Work experience in the field of biosensory psychodisciplines: since 1997.
The main areas of work in the field of biosensory psychodisciplines:
- Contact and non-contact bioenergocorrection.
- Motional and respiratory biosensory practices.
- Consultations on healthy nutrition and healthy lifestyle.
- Energoinformational diagnostics.
- Sound therapy.
Courses and seminars:
- Internet course. Practical exercises on-line.
- Group “Preservation of slimness” (maintenance of a slender figure, general improvement, weight loss, intensive respiratory and motional biosensory practices).
- Practical classes “Meditative Painting”.
- Practical seminars on energy purification of the space of housing and rooms.
- Out-of-body outputs.