Ignatieva Svetlana Konstantinovna – PhD in psychology, founder and head of the psychological centre “Free Birth”, a specialist in biosensory psychology, laureate of the UNESCO-UNICEF Prize.
In the Institute of Biosensory Psychology: a teacher.
Briefly about myself:
The main interest is working with pregnant women. For this purpose in 2002 I created the psychological centre “Free Birth”, where I am currently a leading specialist. In addition, interesting topics are the disclosure of female sexuality, female realization. I am pleased to be engaged in the introduction to people of biosensory practices. I obtained good results in healing and in counselling people on their personal problems, relationships. I have a license and a Healer diploma, issued by the St. Petersburg Health Committee.
Work experience in the field of biosensory psychodisciplines: since 1992.
The main areas of work in the field of biosensory psychodisciplines:
- preparation of pregnant women for childbirth, birth accompaniment
- Individual consulting and support on personal matters and business
- training of biosensory psychology specialists
Conducted courses and seminars:
- Basic course of preparation of pregnant women for childbirth
- Basic, introductory course on biosensory psychology
- Biosensory healing and massage
- Female course
- Training of specialists in biosensory psychology (Kostroma)
- Thematic seminars
Participation in conferences and publications:
- Biosensory psychology. The influence of the woman’s psychic sphere on motherhood. Biosensory approaches to the study of infertility.
- The development of paranormal abilities and the quality of human life.
- Biosensory approaches to self-healing.
- Biosensory approaches are the basis of the work of the “Free Birth” Centre.