Efimov Pavel Andreevich – Doctor of Philosophy in the field of Psychology and Economics.
At the Institute of Biosensory Psychology: assistant of the rector, development direction head of the Institute in the regions of Russia and abroad.
Major milestones of Pavel’s professional development:
- 2005 – graduated from St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University, majoring in “Technical Physics”.
- 2007–2009 – passed a professional education in psychology at the Institute of Biosensory Psychology.
- since 2007 – an assistant of the rector at the Institute of Biosensory Psychology.
- 2008 – took part as both the researcher and the participant in the registration of the record registered by the International Records and Achievements Agency (Moscow, Russia). The nomination was “The largest community of people, trained telekinesis skills in the shortest possible time”.
- 2009–2012 – was engaged in research activities on the issues of paraphenomenology, in particular telekinesis, under the guidance of prof. Gennadiy N. Dulnev, participated in a number of scientific and practical conferences where he presented the results of the studies on material manifestations of the human psyche.
- 2011 – defended his thesis on economics and management at the St. Petersburg Polytechnic University.
- 2011 – took part in the international contest “The Future Leader of the World 2011”.
- 2012 – defended the PhD thesis on the topic: “Investigating the phenomenon of materiality of a person’s mental capabilities by the example of telekinesis” and received a PhD in physics and psychology.
- since 2012 – a development direction head of the Institute of Biosensory Psychology.
Currently, one of the main Pavel’s activity is the promotion of the Institute of Biosensory Psychology in the regions of Russia and abroad.
Work experience in the field of biosensory psychodisciplines: since 2007.
The main areas of work in the field of biosensory psychodisciplines:
- Individual consulting and support of businesspersons and managers;
- Individual advice on personal matters;
- Individual counselling on legal issues.