Aleinikova Elena Olegovna – PhD in biosensory psychology, consultant, specialist in bioenergetic practices.
At the Institute of Biosensory Psychology: a teacher.
Work experience in the field of biosensory psychodisciplines: since 1995.
The main areas of work in the field of biosensory psychodisciplines:
- individual counselling, healing, teaching biosensory psychodisciplines;
- group and individual training on respiratory psycho-technologies, bioenergуinformational interactions, bioenergocorrection.
Courses and seminars:
- On-line course “Basics of Biosensory Practices”
- An in-depth online training course “Biosensory healing”
- Biosensory breathing
Professional education in the field of biosensory psychology:
- Modern aspects of psychological counselling and personality research (professional retraining);
- Modern methods of sensology in psychology and psychotherapy (advanced training);
- Sensology (professional retraining);
- Applied aspects of treatment, health improvement and correction in the context of biosensory psychology (seminars);
- The origins of mystical processes and the mystical worldview in the context of biosensory psychology (seminars);
- Issues of procreation in the context of biosensory psychology (seminars);
- Psychological counseling and systematic support of managers and entrepreneurs in business and private crisis situations (certificate).